“ In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.”
Today’s artwork called “Morning Flight” is for sale in the Espirational Gallery.
“Harmony is our natural state of being, and so, when our energies become too stagnant, chaos is thrown into the mix to stimulate what will eventually result in balance and invite flow. The trick is to not let chaos trap or define you… simply allow it to create movement in the vehicle of your life so that you can snap your eyes open and take back control of the wheel. Do not lose yourself in the storm, instead, be the calm in the storm.”
“When everything is moving and shifting, the only way to counteract chaos is stillness. When things feel extraordinary, strive for ordinary. When the surface is wavy, dive deeper for quieter waters.” — Kristin Armstrong
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/chaos
It is difficult to maintain a sense of balance in a world filled with chaos. The urgency of current events and the resulting upheaval throw us off kilter. And we are bombarded with the stuff.
Turn on your computer and there are written words, images and videos designed to make you angry, fearful and throw you off balance, no matter what side of the political divide you find yourself on; or even if you try to stay out of the mess.
The key word here is designed. Yes, this is all intentional. People are easier to control in times of uncertainty and chaos. If you have ever worked for a company where the rules were always changing and you were in constant fear of being written up or even fired, you have experienced “management by chaos.”
That is why it is so important to stay connected to the Divine, rooted and grounded in love and to develop a sense of balance. Now if you have ever tried to walk a balance beam you know that perfect balance 100% of the time is not achievable. Just as when we are on a balance beam, in life we lean one way then the other and sometimes we even fall off.
So how do we get to the point where we are on the beam more than we are on the ground?
- Balance your body by eating healthy food. Limit heavily processed food and sugar. Move your body. Throughout the day at least stand up and move around for a few minutes.
- Balance your mind by saying no to fear. This may mean turning off the TV or computer. Don’t jump to conclusions and don’t believe everything you see or hear. It may mean filling your mind with so much good that the bad stuff no longer has any room in your head whereby to controls you.
- Balance you spirit by staying close to God. Spend time in prayer and meditation. Find time and space to be alone in nature.
- Shine your light and continue to be in love with the Universe.
- Be careful not to contribute to the chaos. Think of living in balance in a world of chaos as the greatest act of rebellion we can commit.
The world is desperately in need of your light right now. Don’t give in to the attempts to control you through chaos. Stay rooted and grounded in love and keep working on staying on that balance beam.
What are some ways you try to stay in balance in a chaotic world?
This month our topic is, of course, . . . balance. We will also be discussing balance in The Espirational Community Facebook Group. Please join us.