I continue to add to the positive resources page as I find time. I have added holiday resources and a few others. Please take a minute to stop by if you haven’t looked for awhile
We all need to remember to check in from time to time. Check in with God, ourselves, family, pets, friends. This was the topic for a recent Espirational Live segment on Facebook. If you missed it please go to the Espirational Facebook Page and scroll down to the second video to watch this.
I am thinking about switching up the monthly live broadcasts a bit. In keeping with the 10 Minute Vacation for the Soul idea I’m considering trying out brief very focused topics, such as giving a few comments on things like the Thought for Today, one of the 10 tools for resisting fear, my personal daily practice or even maybe my art. I would also like some feedback on the best time of day to go live with these. Of course you can always watch the replay later, but it is fun to know people are watching live.
So what do you think? Please let me know in the comments section below.
I’m getting set up for Espirational Live! I will begin at 2PM Central Time
Today’s topic: Acting out of love vs. reacting out of fear
I have a few announcements to make. Don’t worry — it’s all good.
- As we have worked to combine all our online efforts under the Espirational Brand we have developed a new avatar to represent Espirational on Social Media. We have also been working on making sure Espirational or ItsEspirational (when Espirational is not available) appears on all our online efforts, including social media. So when you see Espirational or ItsEspirational and this cute little peace dove you know it is us.
- Bob’s New Book Revealed: The Prophetic Language and the Prophet’s Dictionary is available in the bookstore. He still needs reviews if you have read the book and would like to leave a review on Amazon.
- I have updated the Gluten Free Good Life page and included a list of links to the gluten free articles and recipes here on the blog. This should make it easier for you to find this information,
- I have also updated the Espirational Art page including a slide show, links to Espirational art and creativity articles and contact information if you are interested in buying my work.
- There is now a new combined About Espirational/Contact Us page. There are also contact forms scattered around on other pages, so you should be able to find a way to contact us.
- The bookstore, Espirational Books, went missing, but I found it. We are working on updates, but please use it. This is where you will find our books as well as other positive and espirational books. Proceeds from the bookstore support the work of Espirational, so please consider us when you are looking for books.
That’s it for now. As you can see we’ve been busy. Time to go take a walk by the lake. 🙂
Yes, you read that right, Espirational is now on Facebook. As you may know, we are working to group all our creative work under the Espirational brand. The Espirational Facebook Page is the place to go for current information and announcements concerning Espirational.com, Espirational.org, Espirational-Creations and our book projects.
Pleas stop by and Like us on Facebook.
Hi Everyone, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Have I got news for you.
Simply Click Here to go to the art store and Espirational Creations’ special sale entry page . We just got the store open and time is getting short to ship Christmas items. We have been giving free shipping for anyone who would buy two or more of Genie’s fabric art pieces until January 1, but now if you order before January 1, 2016, you may put this code (ENYIIAV5) in the check out area where space is provided and we’ll give you a 50% discount on your art purchases which are made by Genie instead. Do the math, that’s a much better deal!
Please take advantage of this now. We’ve set this up specifically for our friends, relatives and readers of our blogs as a way to say thank you for your encouragement through the years, but if you know of someone who would enjoy this type of item or who is looking for art to give as a gift please feel free to share this post and the discount code because right now we are opening up this offer to everyone who will come before the new year begins. But it won’t last long and we can’t afford to do it often. So now’s your chance to get some beautiful art by someone you know at a wonderfully low price.
Have a great holiday!
—Bob & Genie.