We are living through a time when we are being called to let go of many things such as:
- Old grudges
- The need to be constantly busy
- Our ideas of “work , “church” and “school”
- Destructive ways of interacting with the earth
- Ideas of race and policing
- The idea of the perfection of our county
Everything seems to be falling apart. Yet we seem to be clinging to old ways of doing things tighter than ever, even though they no longer seem to be working.
Sometimes we have to let go of what is no longer working to create something new and better. I believe this is such a time.
Please join me this month as we explore letting go. What one thing is your life are you being called to let go?