This being National Ice Cream Day I couldn’t resist celebrating with one of my favorite flavors of fruit cream.
Carrot Cake Fruit Cream
- 2 cups frozen mashed bananas
- ½ cup coconut milk beverage (in the carton)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup finely grated carrots (about 1 small)
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- ⅛ cup finely chopped walnuts
- Add bananas and coconut milk to blender container of a high-speed blender such as a Ninja or a Vita Mix. Pulse a few times then process on high until ingredients are well blended and look like ice cream. If your bananas are frozen very hard, you may have to stop a few times and scrape them down.
- Remove blade and stir in remaining ingredients. You may pour the ice cream into a bowl to do this if desired.
- The ice cream is now the consistency of soft serve. I suggest putting it in the freezer for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to blend.
Want more recipes like this one? Frozen Fun: 25 Dairy and Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipes is available at Espirational Books and Gifts.
This post was submitted to the following link parties: