1. Strawberries — what else is there to say? They are candy.
2. Spaghetti Squash with homemade sauce.
3. Homemade soup –any kind, but I love chili (meat or veggie).
4. Anything stir fried — (well maybe not anything, but you get the idea) served over brown rice, quinoa amaranth or millet.
5. Gluten Free Brownies — I have my own recipe, but Bob’s Red Mill mix is wonderful.
6. Quinoa salad — If you haven’t tried quinoa yet, you don’t know what you are missing.
7. Steak — Okay, so I’m a carnivore.
8. Broccoli — lightly steamed.
9. Sweet potatoes baked whole, cut into wedges as oven fries, mashed or even made into soup.
10. Lasagne made with DeBoles gluten free lasagna noodles, or skip the noodles and use zucchini.
What are some of your favorite gluten free foods?
To read my gluten free story and find more information on gluten free life check the Gluten Free page.