We had an extremely disappointing debut of Espirational Happenings on May 1st. It appears that no one clicked on the link and we need your help figuring out what went wrong.
Please read the following carefully, then we need you to take action. Please click on the links in this article. Go over to All Things Espirational and look around. Then come back here and let us know by leaving a comment.
- Are the links working?
- What do you think of Espirational Happenings?
- Did you have any trouble navigating the gallery?
- What type of inspiration for daily living do you need?
- Do you have any ideas to help get people involved in the Espirational Community?
- Do we need to make this a secured membership site?
Now please read and follow the links.
Bob and I spent the winter and early spring months working very hard to expand and tie together the Espirational web presence.
So what does that mean? Well it means we now have:
Espirational.com —A 10 minute Vacation for the Soul where you are now.
Espirational.org — Espirational Faith, where Bob hangs out.
NEW! Espirational.net — All things Espirational, which ties everything together and serves as the home to:
- NEW! Espirational Happenings — our monthly online newsletter in a blog post. You will find links to espirational.com and .net as well as links to our favorite current blog posts and websites. We are also building an events calendar, but that takes time and you can help. We welcome your suggestions for articles for the Digest as well as information on free online events.
- NEW! The Espirational Art Gallery — now you can see and buy my art. Yes, you can now own an original work by Rogene Robbins!
Future Plans Include:
- The Espirational Tool Kit which started out at Espirational.com will move to All Things Espirational in a new and improved version.
- An Espirational Discussion Forum is in the planning stages. We hope this will help facilitate communication with and among our readers.
We have some exciting events planned for the grand opening of All Things Espirational and the Espirational Gallery during the month of June. But we need more people actively participating to be able to go forward with those plans.