In this constantly changing and often chaotic world everyone needs encouragement. Bob and Rogene Robbins began Espirational in 2012 to offer a little hope, encouragement and a chance, if only for a few minutes, to take a break from the world for themselves and others via email. As the e-mail grew they decided to start a little blog we call Espirational.
Espirational is a 10 Minute Vacation for the Soul. A place to relax, unwind, be inspired and maybe even have a little fun. The content is brief, life affirming, health affirming positive and interesting. Interaction is encouranged so feel free to leave comments. Differences of opinion are okay, but nastiness will be deleted.
Rogene Robbins is the primary author of Espirational.com. She is an artist, writer, gluten free home cook/recipe developer and student of positive thinking and spirituality. She enjoys using her creativity to make daily life healthier, easier and more fun. She covers all of these topics on Espirational.com, please use the search engine to find specific art works, recipes or articles of interest to you.
Robert Robbins is a writer, trained counselor and religious researcher, specializing in the prophetic language of the Christian scriptures. He is the Director of Espirational Truth Ministries and author of the Espirational Faith blog where he delves deeper into matters of faith and scripture. Bob is also the author of Revealed Vol. 1 The Prophetic Language and the Prophet’s Dictionary and Revealed Vol. 2 What the Righteous Desire to See: and the Revelation of Jesus Christ to St. John, the Literal Authorized Version, both available in the Kindle Store.
You may also follow us on social media:
Want to help us build Espriational.com?
Some people have asked about ways they can help. Here are a few ideas:
- Follow Espirational.com and/or Espirational.org
- Tell others about Espirational.com.. Help us spread our positive message.
- Leave positive comments and likes on daily quotations and/or articles. This is a great encouragement to us as well as making the blog more interesting.
- Visit Espirational Books and Gifts. We offer this as a service to help our readers find books on positive thinking and spirituality with proceeds from sales going to help defray the cost of this work.
- Send in your favorite brief positive quotes. Please cite where the original resource may be found and perhaps about how the quote has touched your life.
- Donate. We have received questions about making donations to our blog. If you would like to help us with the cost of researching and publishing this internet site of inspiration please click below to give financially through PayPal:
(Note: All efforts for espirational.com, espirational.org and related works are part of Espirational Truth Ministries (formerly Eternal Truth Ministries) and all works of art, publications and postings are owned and copyrighted under the general ownership of this organization unless specifically marked otherwise as being owned and copyrighted by individual artist/writer. Use or republication of any item presented herein must have prior written authorization from E.T.M.)